Finally, a smart solution for the savvy home seller. Introducing my flat-fee smart listing services. Now you have a real alternative that works so you don't have to pay 6%. With my services, you pay a flat fee depending on the level of service you need to sell your home plus 3% which always goes to the agent who produces the buyer. This is not just a listing in the MLS (Realtor Listing Service) with no Realtor support! My flat fee services provide all the essentials you will ever need to sell your home.
It works because all the commission goes to the agent who procures the buyer. There is no reason for other agents not to show your property. I make money by doing more transactions and gaining you as a life-long client. That's why I do it! You must live in your home and agree to buy your next home from me to qualify for this service.
Once you hear what I have to offer, how I plan to sell your home and save you thousands, I can’t imagine why you would list your house with anyone else! Just ask my past clients how well it worked for them, they love my flat fee services.
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose! Be savvy and save thousands when you sell! You don't have to pay 6% to get the best price and sell your property.
How It Works?
This is an essentials-only listing where you help do some of the work in order to save 3% of the selling price. Basically, I provide all the necessary services that only I can do and you do the rest. It saves me time so I can charge you less. You pay $1000 upfront at the time of listing plus 3% at closing to whoever procures the buyer. The 3% offered provides the typical incentive of any other listing in the area. There is no reason for other agents not to show your house. They make the same amount of money as any other transaction. This is why it works!
You must live in your home and agree to buy your next home from me to qualify for this service.
What I do?
What you do?
How It Works?
This is a full-service listing that agents typically charge 6%. I will do all the above services for $1000 upfront plus 4% of the selling price at closing. 1% of the price goes to me for the full service and the other 3% goes to whoever brings the buyer and is paid at closing. You pay a total of 4% and thus save 2% of the sales price. This service is typically needed for absentee owners.
I sold 5 Kings Lane on the Sea Island Plantation Course for $1,037,500 and saved the seller $19,750 in fees. Ask him if this works. I can sell your home and save you up to 3%. That's lots of money.
To contact me click on the mail icon at the top right of this screen or call 912.506.8709 for more details!
This condo is under contract before going on the market.